re-fa'-ya, re-fi'-a (rephayah, probably "Yah is healing"; Septuagint Rhaphaia(s)) :
⇒See a list of verses on REPHAIAH in the Bible.
(1) In David's family, Septuagint also Rhaphal (1Ch 3:21).
(2) A captain of Simeon (1Ch 4:42).
⇒See also the McClintock and Strong Biblical Cyclopedia.
(3) A grandson of Issachar, Septuagint also Rhaphara (1Ch 7:2).
(4) A descendant of Saul (1Ch 9:43; in 1Ch 8:37 called "Raphah" (raphah); Septuagint also Raphai).
(5) One of the repairers of the wall under Nehemiah (Ne 3:9).