jer'-i-moth (see JEREMOTH, (c)):
(1) A Benjamite (1Ch 7:7).
(2) A Benjamite who joined David at Ziklag, or perhaps a Judean (1Ch 12:5 (Heb 6:1-20)).
(3) In 1 Ch 24:30 = JEREMOTH, (4) (which see).
(4) A Levite musician in David's time (1Ch 25:4).
(5) Son of David and father of Mahalath, Rehoboam's wife (2Ch 11:18). He is not mentioned (2Sa 3:2-5; 5:14-16; 1Ch 3:1-9; 14:4-7) among the sons of David's wives, so Curtis (Ch, 369) thinks that he was either the son of a concubine, or possibly the name is a corruption of "Ithream" (yithre`am, 1Ch 3:3).
(6) A Levite overseer in Hezekiah's time (2Ch 31:13).
David Francis Roberts